Free Support: 719-649-4242 Celebrate!
Featured Resource: AS9003A Starter Kit
Featured Resource: AS9110B Lean Kit
Quality plan for business template resources and information in the global field of quality management.
For business owners, managers, technicians and quality practitioners that need to start or upgrade their QMS to meet Customer requirements and business goals.
At-PQC™ provides business plans for quality and simplified web app software for aerospace, space, defense, construction, distributor, FAA, manufacturing and commercial, civil and Government-grade quality management systems.
We're on-call to facilitate your compliance project, answer your questions and mentor your improvement team: 719-649-4242
Here's how At-PQC™ can help your Company?
- Download editable templates for your project anytime...
- Tailor the editable documents to display your information...
- ...move-on to your next priority!
The keep-it-simple approach is sometimes the best approach:
Tailor the ISO 10005 plan by removing content that does not apply to your business operation. We can help you fine-tune the plan upon request - 719-649-4242.
Click here for insight to performing a first article inspection.
At-PQC™ is an "open-book" website where you can research the entire content of all quality plan template resources, which means you will never take a chance with our products and guarantees you will make a well-informed decision about the right quality management system for your project. Better yet, tailor documents to display your business name and logo because the documents you download immediately after a transaction are fully editable in your MS Word or compatible program.
At-PQC™ demo documents are WYSIWYG, which means what you see in our PDF evaluation documents is precisely what you receive in editable MS Word format and we don't impose invasive DRM User-limitations. Please feel free to use our documents for your QMS according to license terms and conditions. Quality templates can be downloaded immediately upon completion of an online transaction or selections can be delivered by email upon receipt of your purchase order at our fax number 719-573-4205.
Kit is up-to-date with AS9003A dated 7-31-2012. Kit contains manual, conformance checklist, management planning and employee orientation tools.
>>>>>Username and Password to evaluate demo docs
The Kit contains all documents listed below.
Internal Audit Schedule
Internal Auditor Training (slides in download)
Introduction to QMS (in download)
Management Meeting Report
Process Orientation Checklist
QMS System Overview
Compliance to the standard supports certification to Nadcap requirements (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program).
AS9003 Starter Kit, $127
Featured Resource: 24x7 Demo Efficient QMS™
Efficient QMS™ makes it easier for small businesses to compete with Supplier's that assert compliance to a standard or have a QMS pedigree. Efficient QMS™ (quality management system) uses cloud computing to make things as easy as possible for Users - a simple, low cost, compliance and document management solution for the 21st century.
How to revise a process map (flowchart) for use in Efficient QMS™:
Shortcut to top ten and newest quality management system templates
Visitors Follow: AS9100 Certification Expenses, AS9100C Comprehensive Kit, AS9100C Lean Kit, AS9100 Revisions, AS9110B Plans, AS9120A Complete Kit, AS9120A Starter Kit, ASA-100 Distributor Kit, Enhanced Plans, Construction Plans, ISO 9001 Bare Minimum Kit, ISO 9001 Certification Expenses, ISO 9001 Comprehensive and Lean Plans, ISO 9001 Revisions, ISO 10005 Standalone Plan, ISO 10005 Plan Kit, Forms Kit, License, Paperless Quality Control System, Resources, Sitemap, Templates, Contact
At-PQC™ documents can be downloaded immediately upon completion of an online transaction or selections can be delivered by email or CD upon receipt of your purchase order at our fax number 719-573-4205.
At-PQC™ shares a commitment and passion to continuously improve. Our most sincere desire is to make a significant and positive difference in the lives of quality practitioners and business leaders that are responsible for the success of their business. At-PQC™ is committed to providing the most practical technical documents for the support of quality improvement projects. We believe in the unlimited potential for continuous improvement and we're prepared to support any improvement project that you can imagine - welcome to At-PQC™.
Insight to performing first article inspection FAI:
Evaluation activities to conduct a first article inspection...
The Company should conduct the following activities in support of first article inspection FAI.
- Review manufacturing process documentation to ensure all operations are completed as planned (routing sheets, manufacturing travelers, manufacturing work instructions, etc.).
- Review referenced exhibits for completeness that support the first article inspection FAI (inspection data, test data, Acceptance Test Procedures, etc.
- Review nonconformance documentation (if any) for completeness. (See AS9131 for guidance)
- Review material certifications for compliance (as applicable).
- Verify that approved special process sources are used (as applicable) and manufacturing planning/routing documents reference the correct specification.
- Verify conformance of key characteristic requirements (as applicable). (See AS9103 for guidance)
- Verify part specific gages and/or tooling are qualified and traceable (as applicable).
- Verify that every design characteristic requirement is accounted for, uniquely identified and has inspection results traceable to each unique identifier.
And please know that the Company must perform a full first article inspection FAI or a partial first article inspection FAI for affected characteristics when any of the following events occurs:
- A change in the design affecting fit, form or function of the part.
- A change in manufacturing sources, processes, inspection methods, location of manufacture, tooling or materials that can potentially affect fit, form or function.
- A change in numerical control program or translation to another media that can potentially affect fit, form or function.
- A natural or man-made event, which may adversely affect the manufacturing process.
- A lapse in production for two years or as specified by the Customer.
Browse our compliant AS9102 first article inspection procedure on its dedicated website.